Happy Monday! Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was pretty standard – I sang for a funeral Saturday morning, did some reading, and got my nails done on Sunday with my mom. I finished #famous by Jilly Gagnon and should have a review ready for y’all this Wednesday. Soon after, I started Paper Princess by Erin Watt which is already pretty addicting (and just slightly more trashy than I thought it might be, haha). Let me know if you’ve read either of these books /slash/ what you’re currently reading.
Today’s blog and bookstagram posts are focused on the amazing package that I received from the lovely Sydney of @hundredacrebooks (Blog/Bookstagram), which she sent me out of the kindness of her heart.
- Rainbow Candle from A Court of Candles – This little 2 oz. jar smells like a whole bed of sweet, fragrant flowers. It is rainbow-y and glittery and represents everything I want to be in life! LOL! She decided to send this to me because it made her think of me which is just so freakin’ sweet and adorable!
- A lovely card with a sweet message and a packet of her favorite tea.
- A hilarious Looney Tunes print (I thought it was Lola Bunny…but it may actually be Bugs Bunny dressed up as a lady?? I know it’s from an opera-inspired episode!)
- A copy of Nicholas Sparks’ The Best of Me
- An Alice in Wonderland printed Notebook by Evie Seo of eviebookish
- ***Do you see that adorable little bear sitting on my candle?? If you didn’t see my hilarious unboxing via my instagram story, I almost missed that little guy! He was all wrapped up in some bubble wrap, but I had somehow misplaced him and didn’t even think to open the bundle he was apparently swaddled in! Luckily, Sydney DM’d me my mistake, and I did a frantic (and totally embarrassing) search for him, much to everyone’s enjoyment hahaha!
I’m still not over how blessed I am to have met Sydney via bookstagram. She is seriously one of the kindest and most genuine souls I’ve met. She has the best stories – they’re often hilarious and insightful, giving us a true glimpse of the amazing person she is! Give her a follow via wordpress or instagram – you won’t regret it!